Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So yeah,

Appareantly it's quite shocking to have never eaten at Burger King's haha. I honestly can make a huge list of places I've never eaten at before xD I'll make one for the fun of it haha.
~Burger King                   ~Papa John's
~Quiznos                         ~Chruch's Chicken   
~Carl's Jr.                        ~Jack in the Box          
~Dairy Queen                  ~Arby's
~Taco Bell                                    ~Del Taco                        ~IHOP      
~Sonics (tried one onion ring)      ~Long John Silvers          ~Pizza Hut
& many more of course. That doesn't even include restaurants xD Pretty crazy huh? Debora and Pan were shocked that I never had Burger Kings before. I don't find it that surprising, but yeah I guess it is to some people xD Not much I can do about it aha. I'm so sleepy. I haven't really done any homework. Oh, apparently people really like bracelets. I got 3 to make now. And one has a deadline, so I gotta make more time. Still got the surprise up my sleeve ;D It will be quite a long time till then though. Well I can practice or start early haha. I do so much for my friends its kinda crazy haha >.< Can't help it though :] Haha, just gotta get the paper and vases/bowls and I can start. Might need more string too. But I can always do that later. So Valentine's Day is coming up. That kept popping up today haha. I gotta get some candy grams too. I heard the bouquet was really nice, but I'm only getting the single ones xD That's one of the bracelet deadlines. I really forgot about it though. Probably since there isn't much for me to celebrate haha. Well I should do some homework before I sleep. Today was a good day as well :) Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment