Thursday, February 3, 2011

新年快樂 和 恭喜發財 & Happy Birthday Kenia!!! :DDDDD

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!! :D Year of the Rabbit :3 Also, Happy Birthday Kenia!!! :DDDD I hope you had an amazing day. You really deserve it! & glad you liked the shirt too :D Today's been an interesting day haha. Filled with celebrations ;D It was pretty good. Got to sleep in, but not really. I didn't end up sleeping till 12 with New Years and all. I was pretty exhausted this morning. Calculus was same as any other day haha. I forgot we had an index card due tomorrow. I still haven't started it D: I really need to stop procrastinating. Like I don't realize that I have this much homework. If I did, I would've worked on it when I was bored in TA xD In avid, we got our persuasive topics. Mines is about wearing helmets xD It was so funny cause one of the slips said, "Should mothers stay at home?" Hahahaha. The whole class was laughing. I don't think anyone got that topic in the end though haha. Yeah, that was funny. Mrs. Jara let me leave TA, again ;D I have stayed only ONE class period this semester xDDDD We've had class about 10 times at least and I haven't stayed at all. But once. I will on Monday cause of binder checks, but I feel bad. I said I would stay more this semester. At least I didn't go off campus or something. Ended up going to TA with Kenneth, Jay, Kevin, Aman, and Debora since I didn't go yet this semester. It's always funny haha. Tutorials was really interesting xD But I always have fun :D History was just history haha. Not too much to say. I didn't do good on the test >.> And I like really tried D: Well, I'm not sure what I missed yet. So yeah, my day haha. Always the same. At least I'm looking forward to tomorrow :D I haven't asked yet though, so I do feel bad -__-" But I'm guessing you're gonna say no, so I won't ask xD I have broken almost all the rules this semester. No joke aha. So not good either. As long as it isn't a habit, I think I'll be okay :D Hopefully. American Idol was hilarious as always. Some guy really put his pants on the ground xDDDDD That was disturbing, but funny haha. Well time is slipping, so I must finish homework. I think something new, random, or surprising has got to happen in my life. Haha. Kinda random, but it's the same thing every day. I hope that isn't too much to ask for. Good nightttt world. Have a 'duper super' wonderful Friday haha :]

No comments:

Post a Comment