Friday, February 18, 2011

Community service,

I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEE it. I always get so happy helping people out. I just can't explain how happy I am haha. It's just amazing. I love it all. So, today I helped out at the Walton Special Center. Man, I was right. There was A LOT of people haha. That's good though. I didn't expect so many people to go. But, the more the merrier. I had a great time. Even though I just helped set up the decorations, chairs, and helped people finger paint. Kenia and I were trying to untangle the decorations and set them up. Debora, Paul, and I helped people paint. Jay kept trying to get everyone to dance. Kenneth and James sang some songs. Kevin and I danced a little. Debora and I sang a few songs. James, Paul, Debora and I did the YMCA ;D And of course the random pictures every now and then haha. It was funnnnnn. I loved it all :D It was great helping out. Especially seeing how happy they were. Knowing that I can change their lives, just gives me the best feeling in the world :]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment