Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Badadadada,

Glee is stuck in my head now haha. I'm liking the show :D Something to watch on Tuesday nights now :D Yeeee, haha. Well, today. Hmmm, the test = fail. No joke. I was doing great until she said, "Alright class, 10 minutes left." Everything went downhill from there >.> But on the plus side, I did a lot better than I expected. Now tomorrow, anthro and history test. History, I think we can use notes so I'm not freaking out. But anthro, I didn't even make my index card yet, and I am relying on that BIGGGGG time xD I got the candy grams! The bouquet was pretty. Why did you nominate meeeee DDDDD: I didn't want to run for any thing xD It's okay. We are planning on running later on, so I am excited. I kinda wanna have a position in something you know. It sounds fun too :D Also, I did 25.5 hours of community service last semester if I counted correctly. Probably not, but I did do about that much. I'm proud of myself. Now for this semester, I plan on topping it. But sadly I have 0 as of now >.> But that will change after next week! Oh yeah haha. I'm getting back into doing community service once again :D Hmmm, tomorrow is American Idol. Woot woot. Can't wait haha. Welllll, you want the oddest gift ;D But I won't mind getting it for you haha. At least I can get it xD I feel like I'm forgetting something... Not sure what though. Sucks when this happens haha. Maybe it'll come to me later. I must start writing my notes now. Good night world~ Lalalalala & keep smiling :]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment