Monday, February 14, 2011

"Well I can hardly catch my breath and I just hope that this would last."

Best I Never Had~The Downtown Fiction

This band right here. Freaking amazing. If I were to get one CD right now, I would SOOOO get theirs without thinking twice. I think it's time things went back to how it was before. I was right about you all along. At least I have good judgement about people haha. Man, I reallyyyyy love this song. I love them ALL xDDD I want it badlyyyyyyy hahaha. Their lyrics are just so down to earth. Well, this is post number 100. I can't believe it. It's only been like less than 2 months aha. Crazy. Blogging has helped me so much. I feel like I'm having a new start. I don't know why, but it's great. & as for the girl you left behind, I'm the best you never had. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment