Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yeah.

Another get together tomorrow. It's only been like a week since the last one haha. Well I can't go and I'm not too bummed out. It's just that this time people were more pushy about me going. It felt good, but it was weird. I could just feel it haha. My mom might of let me gone if I didn't say that I didn't really want to go. But I had to ask just to be nice you know. You don't tell someone that you're not gonna go cause you don't want to. I kinda wanted to go, but I don't know. I'm in the middle actually. She could've said no too. It could've went either way. I have so much homework right now that I'm not really up for anything. Well, I will stay home and study >.> And watever else I gotta do coughhomeworkcough. There's always gonna be a next time so I don't feel left out :D I hope someone will make tomorrow better though. I really do. I had enough for one night. Good night world & be happy cause its finally Friday :]

No comments:

Post a Comment