Friday, February 25, 2011

What a day.

I know yesterday I sounded kinda sad, but today totally made me all happy again haha. Omg, you just had to be there in history to see the performances. They were SO FREAKING FUNNY!!! All the groups did a great job :D Even though we had a few problems, it came out great! I had a blast! It's always fun working on group projects :D This is like the most fun I ever had in history. EVER! Hahaha. So yeah, today was a greatttttt day. And even though I can't go, I will be glad to do homework and make bracelets >:D Anyways, so many juniors are gonna run for student government. I was like wow haha. It's gonna be some competition. I heard like 7 or 8 people are running for senior rep. I want to run for treasurer, but Kenneth told me not to tell other people cause that will cause more competition. So far, no one else in our class is running for treasurer, so I don't know whether or not that is a good sign. I hope I'm the only one running from my class though. I don't like competition much when it comes to things like this. But I REALLYYYY wanna win though. Not only does it look good on applications, but I like math. Actually, I love it, so that's why I really wanna win. I guess we'll see how this all goes when elections come around. I do plan on campaigning, but I'm not sure how. Maybe pass out candy or something. I can't believe you think he's flirting -___- Like really haha. We're just friends. But you won't believe me, so oh well. Then again, it is you, so I don't care much haha. In TA I forgot to give Mrs. Jara back her keys, so I had to go all the way back to her class after I went to TA with the others xD Long walk haha. I love how you told me no guys at MCHS are perfect. And you're a guy so I really didn't expect that. But hey, at least you were honest. Today was a really long, but fun day. I need more days like today. Filled with many, many laughs. All caught on video too ;D Hope everyone had/has a great Friday. I sure know that I did :]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment