Saturday, February 5, 2011

"Someday holding hands in the end, All our broken plans will have been."


I love their songs so much<333 They're all so good. Especially Baby It's Fact and Here in Your Arms. May post them later on. Who knows? Thanks to Mary, I listen to them a lot now haha. Anyways, you can probably tell that I have internet :DDDDDDD Omgggggg, you have NO IDEA how happy I was. I was literally jumping around and banging on the wall xDDD I was really that happy inside. It made the end of my day perfect :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] I really hope nothing goes wrong. Finished English1A homework woooooot wooooooot. Just calculus needs to be tackled down, and I'm good to go. Oh and the index card for anthropology. Gahh, ima need to write super small on that 3x5 index card and HOPEFULLY fit everything we learned. There was quite a lot too. Must rewrite my notes so it's in order. Will be much easier to study for if I do. Well today was funnnn. Loved the bike ride. Met new friends of my cousins cousin. Dinner was delicioussssssss. My uncle makes the best ribs. Yummmm :3 I love them so much haha. Now, Superbowl 45 is tomorrow. I can't waitttttt. Lots of emphasizing in this post xD Well, I need to get some sleep so I can get up and do some homework, watch the game, and sleep. Hopefully just go a little crazy, probably will a lot during the game, and must have nachossss haha. Kinda sad since this will be the last game for a longgggggg time. I will definitely miss it all. Especially going psycho and watching the games with my football buddy. Great times. I should catch up on my sleep (Oh yeahhh ;D) Good night world :] & I never stopped praying, and I won't now :]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment