Monday, February 21, 2011

"I'm gonna give all my secrets away"


Today today today. What did I do? I watched movies ALL day. And it was FUNNNNN. If only I had someone to watch them with though >.> Anyways, I got to watch Dear John, Grown Ups, Megamind, and The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Dear John was super sad. I cried like 5 times and now my garbage is filled with kleenex. I couldn't help it ;D But the ending was good. Grown Ups was hilariousssss. Super funny movie if you need a good laugh. Megamind was funny too. I love his big blue head haha. Unexpected plot though. The Sorcerer's Apprentice was amazing. I didn't expect a lot to happen so I really enjoyed it. Much better than I expected :D You might be wondering why I chose that song. I first heard it at my grandmas house. I was watching tv and you may have guessed it, The Sorcerer's Apprentice trailer came on. I instantly fell in love with the song. Everytime I heard it in the movie, I fell in love with it over and over again. It was great haha. They played a Jimmy Eat World song :D Well I hope I can stay home tomorrow and watch more movies :D I am sleeping earlier nowadays. Or at least trying to ;D Happy President's Day everyone!!! Good morning world & have a wonderful Monday :]

No comments:

Post a Comment