Friday, February 18, 2011

Ducksducksducks

I took a picture of all my ducks yet and here it is! On the top picture there's Paul (I bought myself), Ricardo (Jade), Dave (Oksana), Ulee (Debora), No Name Yet haha (Jade), and A Buff Duck (Debora). Great names haha. In the bottom picture, there's Ken (my mom), another no name (my mom), Charlee (Kenneth), Katie (my mom), and Bobert (my mom). Thanks to everyone that got me one :D I have some interesting ducks with unique names lol. You might tell that I put them on my bookcase haha. I love how colorful my room is ;D And yes, I am a Twilight and Series of Unfortunate Events fan. I'm not on a team for Twilight, so don't even ask haha. I'm just gonna stay neutral. Anyways, I hope I get more different ducks in the future haha. I have 11 so far :]]]]]]]]]]]


No comments:

Post a Comment