Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"'Cause you were all of my dreams come true And I just wish you knew"


Omg, so I heard this last night and like freaked out! Hahaha. It's SOO DARN CUTEEEE ;D It's like his reply to her song Enchanted, which was for him haha. Awww. So sweetttt. Anyways, today was more like an okay day. Nothing that stood out and nothing sucked. But I do havta say, lunch was HILARIOUS hahaha. Like 4 sour cream and salsa dips were dropped on the floor ;D Valerie dropped one on my shoe >.> At least it didn't stain too bad. GO HUG A SQUID! Hahahaha, that was so freaking funny haha. Oh man, I love days that just make you look back and laugh like crazy. Apparently the extra credit for english at the Haggin Museum is over >.> I was really looking forward to going to that and just hanging out. So much for that. Well I still got community service, rebelling (hopefully), and the get together. I wanna go to alllll. I really wish I could. Honestly, last week was way better than this week ;D I wish something like unexpecting, but in a good way, would happen. I really do. Man, it's so windy outside. And I have PE tomorrow haha. I hope we're in the conditioning room. I just want it to rain. Rain hard haha. No wind would be better though. But yeah, we'll see. Maybe something this week will go right. Oh, and thanks for the duck! Now I got 11 bwahahaha. This one is red with hearts and named Charlee. Always naming it after yourself haha. I'm a huge Glee fan now haha. It was a good episode today. American Idol tomorrow. Woot woot :D Can't wait :]

No comments:

Post a Comment