Monday, February 28, 2011

Okay, I really liked today.

First off, I was playing pool on Omgpop for a while earlier today. I played this one guy over 10 times and we chat for a while. He seems like a cool guy. So, we get to know each other more and then, he says he wants to add me on facebook. Of course, I'm hesitant at first. I don't wanna be mean and he seems pretty cool. So, you know what I say? "Well, as long as you're not a weird/stalker guy, I don't see why not haha. No offense xD" Along the lines of that. He says no and calls me a loser haha. I took his word for it. But then he says better be safe than sorry and it's true. So, he didn't take offense at least haha. Now, we're friends on Facebook. I look around at his profile and he's cool. He draws really well. So that's one thing that made my day. The second great thing that happened today would be you're post :D Yeeeeeee, I'm a awesome friend to you!!! I feel so special ;D I really do haha. So, I found out who it was! I was bound to some day. Who knew that day would be today lol. 11:11 I wish for anyone having a bad week or life to have something good happen to them. Yeah, I never expected to find out today out of all days haha. I just signed out of AIM and for the people online it said 12/34 LOL. I love that song :D The third thing was when I checked the HAC for my grades. I had a 86% in History and now I have a 91% I think it was. Yeeeeeeeeeeee. 4.0 for progress report I believe :DDD As long as it stays like that, I'm good lol. Thank goodness for that last test! Too bad I missed one little problem >.< But I am very happy with what I got. Fourth thing, I just wanted to thank everyone who makes my day. Seeing people makes me happier than you know haha. Happier than I know too xD Yeah, you probably don't even know that I get so happy without people even doing anything. Even something small like a hi makes my day great haha. No lie. & the fifth and final thing is about your random compliment to me and it was very sweet of you :3 Huge time lapse in blogging today haha. I got too distracted with Tumblr and Cupcake Corner xDDD Good night world & have a totallyawesome Tuesday (I am so great with alliterations ;D) :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment