Monday, February 28, 2011

It was a good day.

I had a great day :D So Anthropology was just taking notes and same in Calculus. I gave them their bracelets and they loved it :D You couldn't stop looking at it and you were just all happy haha. At lunch and beginning of free period I was finishing my english homework. Then, a group of us went to Chipotle. It was the first time I tried it. I got a chicken burrito and man it was SO FREAKING GOOD!!! Hahahaha. And since it was buy one get one free, it was like yesssss. Aha. I love me some Chipotle ;D Super good haha. I know where I wanna go if I'm starving. It's only like $6 for a giant burrito :D Perfect haha. You want to tell her how you feel about her. That is so cute! Especially since relationships don't happen too often at MCHS. I can't wait to see what happens between you guys haha. Then, I went to a Farms meeting and apparently Angelica might not go, so I might go :D I actually want to go to these last two days. It's sad how fast it has been and we're almost done too. I don't want it to end D: I only went on one trip. It was fun though :D But still, the last two sound fun. I wish I wasn't a substitue >.> Only cause of chem last semester. Gah. But it's okay. I'm glad I got to go on at least one, but the Farm days are super fun. PE was interesting. The new handball is much more painful than the last one. One more day and then we start hockey. Yeeeee. I love hockey. I'm actually better at it than most sports ;D Oh yeah. Thank you Mr. Paz haha. English was just boring xD No offense, but yeah it's getting worse. No one ever talks now either. Anyways, I'm off to do some more homework, but I don't have much today. Bwahahaha >:D I'm just gonna relax today and watch PLL. Woot woot. And I finally get to talk to you again! It seems like it's been so long since we last talked. We're catching up now :]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment