Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dreams are just dreams.

No Chinese School next week. Oh yeahhh :D I feel like an outcast this weekend haha. There's the ice skating event today, Bruce's get together thing, and the movies with friends. I couldn't/can't go to any :( Oh well, I'll have fun finishing up homework ;D Although, next week is filled with just as many events! Woot woot :D Haha. Picnic in the park, maybe. Not sure how the weather will go though. There's community service, Farms, and another get together haha. So far, I can go to all, but the get together. I must ask first. Can't wait :D Dreams make you think. They make you wonder why you have them. I had a weird and interesting dream last night/this morning. So, everyone was in English with Mrs. Giannone and someone from Key Club was passing out the Valentine's Day grams. It's quite odd how Valentine's Day just so happens to fall on a B day too. Anyways, people are all getting their grams, and I get this massive bouquet of real and colorful daises and I'm like woah haha. Weird. I mean this thing was big and there were 2 cards with it. Of course one card was from the secret person, but you were sitting in the classroom, looking at me when I got it. Then, right after that, you just got up and left. Mixed signals hahaha. The other card had nothing to do with you, so I don't know why that was even there haha. Well yeah. That was it. Stuff happened afterwards, but it probably wasn't important since I don't remember ;D It's been so long since I last dreamt, so it was interesting. Too bad dreams are just dreams though. We'll see how my real Valentine's Day goes haha. Omg, I saw 27 Dresses today! Such a cute movie :3 I knew she would end up with the other guy haha. It's a good one though. I haven't seen a movie in the longest time haha. I must start on some homework. Lalalalala...

No comments:

Post a Comment