Thursday, February 10, 2011

I love cards.

I'm quite old-fashioned. I love cards and handmade gifts. They make me feel special when I get them :3 Ahhh, I was just looking at some Taylor Swift cards. They are so cute! :D I love the Valentine's Day ones. The roller coaster and the balloon one in particular ;D The one to the right is also one by her. I wish I got you that one for your birthday, but I can't go to American Greeting Cards and get you it =/ If they have it too... But still. At least I got you something right? Hopefully you like it though since I couldn't really get you anything. It was so weird though. I was just looking at the cards, and then a tear just fell out of no where. I don't even know why! Hahaha, super weird. Anyways, I will go do whatever haha. I even got a $3 certificate to the bookstore for winning the doubles tournament in PE. It was for paddleball, but Veasna did everything. I sucked at everything besides serving haha. We lost one game and I was shocked we even got to the Champions Court at all xD It was fun though. He deserves it more than me haha. But I used it like right after and got something good :D Hopefully xD Well, till later... :]

No comments:

Post a Comment