Friday, February 18, 2011

No amount of physical pain can ever compare to how much emotional pain hurts.

And this is what happens when I blog before I sleep. I keep thinking about things. Well that's what came to my mind last night. But it's true. Physical pain can leave bruises, scars, and blood. Those sometimes go away. But emotional pain doesn't. It stays. It leaves and comes back. It will never stop. It won't leave you alone. Pain is something we all live with. Whether we like it or not...
On a brighter note, I'm excited for today :D Helping out at the Walton Special Center. Apparently, hecka people are going. Or so it seems. Yeah, my mood has been all over the place lately, but it's okay. Like I said before, I'll be over it soon enough, and guess what, I'm already over it haha. I get over some things easily. But, I'm not gonna be in pain because of you. You were just another obstacle in my way that I overcame. Anyways, I should be getting ready. It's raining outside too :D Have a great Friday everyone! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment