Monday, February 7, 2011

You know,

Some things just annoy me. Especially when someone lies to you when you know the truth. That is the worst. Probably not, but it's close. I'm not sure if it has happened to me, but still, it's annoying. Also, trying to get on people's nerves on purpose. Like really? Wtheck. It's so stupid if you ask me. I don't know why I'm ranting haha. Just came to mind and not about a certain person xD More like things I realize. But yeah, it's just dumb. Just grow up and get a life. Wrote the first note today! Woot woot :D Omggg, I saw the cutest video. So there's like this guy from Chavez and he asked this girl to be his valentine. It was too cuteeee ;D Link if you wanna watch haha. I say watch a few seconds from the beginning and skip to near the end (middle was kinda boring), but I thought it was sweet. Sometimes I wish I had a secret valentine, but I don't wanna get into all that right now xD Anyways, you asked the WEIRDEST THING EVER! I'm not even kidding. Why would you ask to go to someone's house to pick up their homework?!?! Like, uhh, really?? Have you lost it? Aha. I thought you were kidding, but nope. You were like dead serious. And we live close, so that made it more odd. But that didn't happen, good thing. I was kinda freaked out. You are a little weird ;D Not a little, but yeah, that was so unexpected xD Okay, so my friends think my cousin is cute/hot/whatever haha. Before AVID, Valerie was like "oh that guy in the Germany jacket is kinda cute." I looked before she said that and of course, it was my cousin xD Hecka funny and awkward though haha. Omg, TA was funnnn. During binder checks, I graded your binder and you didn't even know haha. You were like "but you didn't check my notes or anything and I got full credit" and I'm like "yeah..." hahahaha. Everyone got full credit ;D Well, the ones I graded haha. Even Gerard gave me his so I can give him an A haha. Well yeah, that was funny. Also, cookies and creme ice creammmm. Mmmmm, so good. And drawing random pictures with Debora haha. With the ferris wheel rolling away too xD Oh, and on the moon haha. Honestly, I think you became like my best friend. I haven't got like the best friend I always wanted before, but you're really close haha. I told you everything and anything and I can count on you. You listen and you've been there a lot for me. You even got up at 5AM just to make me my pink rice krispie treat for my bday :D I'm SOOOOOO lucky for such great people in my life. I really am. Well, one last thing before I sleep. I'm an open person. I say things without realizing it most the time. That's just me. Well, I noticed that I told you a lot. And I mean A LOT. You know so much about me. I have a feeling this won't last forever. Knowing you, you'll be out of my life sometime from now. I don't know how long, but that's the kind of person you are. I so wish that that isn't going to be true, but I have my doubts. Something's gonna happen. Just wait and see. Must study for a little longer. Wish me luck! Super windy outside too. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment