Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Pittsburgh Steelers, thats nothin’ That Super Bowl ring, thats stuntin’."

Green and Yellow~Lil Wayne

"Uh huh, you know what it is" aha. GO PACKERSSSSS!!!!! :DDDDDD I'm so voting for them right now. At least my hands don't hurt as much now xD Over clapping after the first touchdown hahaha. Score is 17-21 right now. Come on Packerrrrsssss. You got this! Steelers are doing better this quarter though. Well I'm glad that I finished Calculus homework. Took me like what, 4 hours xD That was a longggg timeee. Proud of myself though. I actually didn't go online and did my homework. Finished my essay in a few hours yesterday. I suprised myself a lot this weekend haha. That's good. At least I'm going through with another resolution. Number 9: Be more productive. Hahaha. That's good for me thoughhhhhhhh :D Must watch the game now! PACKERSSSSSS FOR THE WINNNNNNNN :]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment