Friday, February 11, 2011

"You can be the prince and I can be your princess"


It came to my head since I went to TA for Mrs. Solari and Kenneth or Debora played the song haha. That was fun :DDDDD It's always fun going to TA with them. Always. Jay is sick and everyone's trying to not get sick haha. Now hecka people at school are sick though D: Feel better everyone! Oh, can't forget the cool songs and ringtones from Aman, Kenneth, and Debora haha. Kevin was talking about Kirby. That was random lol. On the way to history, me and Kenneth were singing We Could Happen haha. Today was a great day. With wonderful people. I love my friends. I can't wait for Monday too. Hopefully, everything goes as planned cause it sure sounds like fun. I'm excited haha. Rebelling next week too ;D Woot woot. So far, this year has been great. I love it. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment