Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh snap.

I was suppose to sleep at 10:30. Look what time it is now. 11:55 D: So not what I had planned. Well you did ask for help in Calculus and I couldn't say no. I needed help too xD At least I'm completely finished now :D Well, with the practice test xD I must've not looked at the calendar lately cause your guys' birthdays are this week :D I'm not sure if I should get you guys something -___-" Trying not to spend money for the rest of this month, but I don't know. If I do get something, it'll be a card and some candy for one of you guys. Can't go all out >.< And for the other, sour gummy worms or coffee since you love them so much :D You guys have both been great friends. Brings me back to Summer '09. Greattttttttt times. You and I became best friends cause of one college class. Who knew it would happen? It's like it was meant to be aha. Now we're still in the same classes. It's a win for me haha. I got another guy best friend :D Well, I'll ask Debora and see if I should do anything. If not, I'll try to go all out if I can. Time is slipping by. I must get some sleep now! Good morning world :]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment