Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's nights like tonight that I never want to forget.

I've grown up with you my entire life and even though we disagree sometimes, you're still my sister. No matter how much we argue, I love you. I never say it cause it gets so awkward haha. You feel the same too. But our relationship is just so strong. We know almost everything and anything about each other. You haven't met like half of my friends, yet you know them all. We share stories about our days all the time. It's those moments that I love. The crazy laughing, funny jokes, wack nicknames, finishing each others sentences, and the secret words no one else understands. We have that connection. We know each other too well sometimes. I love spending time with you, which you probably can't believe. But overall, you've always been by my side. You understand me. You help me. You're the best sister I could ever ask for. I couldn't have been given anyone better. Tonight, we laughed like crazy. And I mean crazy. It's just another one of those days with you. I hope we always stay close. I never want you out of my life. At the end of the day, I couldn't be more thankful for someone like you. I just wish you knew... :]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment