Monday, February 14, 2011

It's time I...

Yeah, so the picture is of my inbox. Debora spammed it. You can't see it too well, but it says 94 messages. Well now it is 100 messages and 91 are from her xD Crazyyyyy hahaha. I spent like 12 hours online today. I'm. not. kidding. I FAIL. If I have eye problems, I know why. Withdrawalllll. As soon as possible too ;D This is not gonna have a good outcome if I keep it up like this. Grammy's was pretty interesting though :D I did NOTHING important today. How sad. No homework is finished either >.> I suck.

I'm sorry. I keep pushing you away. I regret it every time after I do. I don't think when it happens. But I can't help it. You freaking annoy me a lotttttttt. I'm being an ******* and I know it. You have every right to be mad at me. I really need some time alone. I have to clear my mind... I'm really sorry that I'm hurting you. I just want you to know that I will change.

I feel like you're mad at me. Or maybe you just don't like talking to me anymore. I said so from the start. You'd get tired of me eventually haha. It's okay. I felt this wouldn't last forever. But there's still hope that you will prove me wrong.

You forgot about me. No matter how many times we talk or see each other, it's like you forgot me. So, you realized what you did the first time, but not the second. You didn't even reply back. How sad. Maybe I did the right thing by getting over you. Actually, forget the maybe. I DID do the right thing. To think we were actually good friends. I would turn my back and leave, but I promised you otherwise. I'm not going back on my word now.

Note to self: 1/22/10

& I just had a small heart attack D:
Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment