Thursday, February 10, 2011

Live in the moment and don't let anyone or anything stop you =]

I'm so ready to sleep haha. Kinda wide awake at the moment, but not too long from now, I'll be ready to pass out. Or at least try to haha. I'm done with the card now :D Honestly, I write some pretty good cards ;D I step it up each time. I mean, everyone writes their greeting on one side and that's it. What about the other side of the card? Just gonna leave it blank? Well, I don't. I make sure it's all filled up. Usually when I write a card, I always do something creative on the other side. Whether it be drawings or nicknames that remind me of you, or a saying I think of, I come up with something. The title to this post is a saying from a card I wrote. I have a new idea now: song lyrics. Haha. I'm a lot more creative than I realize, and I hope for those few people that have ever received a card from me, like it. Even if you don't, I had fun doing so. 11:11 :DDD Been really long since I made a wish. But yeah, I like taking my time with cards. I take about 20 minutes or more writing and doing something special for the person. Today I took wayyyyy more time than that just trying to get the song lyrics perfect xD Well, I hope cards aren't too out to date for people, cause from here on out, I'm writing many more cards haha. I know I can count on that :] Either way, tomorrow will hopefully be a fun day, especially for the two of you. I may be getting both of my tests back, but we'll see how that goes. I did no homework again since I didn't have much :D I'm liking that a lot haha ;D My Daily Dose of Reality: Enjoy all the precious moments in your life because in the end, that makes life worth living. Good night world & have a lovely Friday :]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment