Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday morning...

Well rain sure ain't falling :D Hahaha. I heard it's gonna rain this week though. Hopefully it rains later in the afternoon tomorrow cause I wanna go on that picnic! lol. Yeah, just another day. Must finish my english and history homework. Then I can work on the bracelet and maybe watch movies all day :D New Moon and Eclipse have been waiting for me hehehe. I must finish hw and watch hahaha. I been waiting since like July since I ended up going to LA and missed the movies, which I planned myself D: But it's all good, maybe for Breaking Dawn we can all go together. No more football on Sundays :((((( How sad. Well, I'm SOOOO looking forward to the next season haha. Omgomgomgomgomg, the video for We Could Happen came out today! :DDDDDD Bwahahaha, it's just TOO cute. I wish I went on a date like that ;D Or at least find a guy like that haha. I can't get over the song though. It's been stuck in my head for what two or three days. Nevermind, FIVE days hahaha. That's much longer than I expected ;D Well it only took me like 2 days to memorize the lyrics haha. Mannnnn, I love this song. I wish someone sang this to me haha :]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment