Sunday, February 27, 2011

11:11

I wished for a good week with more good than bad to happen.

Today was better than I thought. I finished two bracelets and can't wait to surprise you guys tomorrow :D I also finished Avid homework and my index card for Calculus. I accomplished my goal and that was to finish my Avid homework today haha. Woot woot. Just need to do English homework tomorrow and I'm good to go. I hope. Oh and for English 1A I need to start on that essay. Man. To think one research speech was enough xD Well, there's not much left to say. That picture is just breathtaking and beautiful. My dream house would be at the end of that pathway. Good night world and have one fantastic week :]]]]]]]]

"I'm miles from where you are, I lay down on the cold ground I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms."

No comments:

Post a Comment