Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another day.

12:00 AM. I was working on English 1A homework all day. I finished at 11:58 PM ;D I feel like such a procrastinator. So, with Farms on Tuesday, we might come back to school early. Debora wants me to go to Key Club and vote for her. I wanna go so I can sign up for community service and vote for the new board members. But, there is a problem. After Farms, we got back around 3:00 PM, well last time we did, and I went home afterwards. I'm guessing everyone else is gonna go home this time as well. I, on the other hand, want to just hang out and ditch history since I want to go to Key Club. Here's the catch. Everyone else is in class and I got no one to hang out with D: What to do, what to do. So, if I don't find someone to hang out with me for 1+ hour, well then, I guess I'm going to class like Jay said, even though I really don't wanna go. I guess we'll see. I hope I find someone >.< Good morning world :]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment