Monday, February 14, 2011

Wow,

You're invading my life D: No offense and all, but I don't like it ;D I mean I know we're close and all, but stop talking to my friends D:< You have you're own! :P

Haha yeah. I find that funny ^^^ Lol. In-N-Out was yummmayyy :DDD I haven't had it in the longest time. If I realized anything today, it'd be this. I like being single now, but I hope I find someone later. I have been away from guys for the longest now, and it hasn't really hit me as strange. People are like wow when they hear it, but honestly, it's not even that bad haha. There's just a time when you realize that you don't want to try anymore and rather just have it happen. I hope Santa didn't forget about my wish. As of now, my first wish came true :D But for my second, it hasn't. I know it takes a lifetime to find that special person, but I wouldn't mind crushing on a guy again. I just need one to like haha. So, I must say, if a good guy comes around, well I won't be afraid to fall for him. But let's just keep this between you and me haha :]

No comments:

Post a Comment