Saturday, February 5, 2011

Can't talk, must write.

Doing my essay for english. It's gonna take me forever since it has to be 4-7 pages D: I'm on page 1. Still. Had writer's block for a second that's why. Just had lunch. Those noodles were gooooodddd haha. So, yeah I'm trying to stay off the internet. I shouldn't have internet, but it automatically connected me so I'm REALLYYYY worried what's gonna happen when I get home. If there's an IP problem, well then I'm screwed. I didn't plan on having internet, and was just gonna finish my essay. I'm begging to God that I will not have a problem. If I do, I'm really just gonna be sad cause I got no idea how to fix it. Tried it last time, and obviously, it didn't work. Can't ask my dad's friend anymore after the 3 times I already have >.> So, I'm scared. Really scared. If something goes wrong, it's gonna be all my fault. Again. At least I told my dad ahead of time or I'd really be dead. Still praying, still praying... I hope things will be alright. I reallyyyyyyyyy do. And if things don't, well then I'm done. I'm just done. Well enough of being worried. I got an essay to finish! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment