Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My head hurts,

Gahhh, my head is hurting right now >.> My head hardly, and I mean hardly, ever hurts. I don't know why it is now though. I'm soooooooooo tireddddd DDDDDDD: I can't stress that enough. Still trying to finish my CSU form too. I'm such a slacker. Trying to get off the computer by 10 every night now. Well today I broke a resolution. Number 6: No english homework during free period. I did it today cause I didn't get one of the sections. I did the right one at home, but then I did another part. I don't know. I'm just really confused right now >.> Apparently, messing with me is lots of fun. Really? haha. Is it that fun? xD I don't see it, but then again, I am the confused one haha. I just want to sleep right now. At least I can sleep in. Thank goodnessss. Tomorrow is Chinese New Years :D Year of the Rabbit! I can't wait haha. Not like I do anything really different, but still. Oh, I got duck #10 :D You really don't have to get me anymore. I feel bad since I don't really know what to get you. You seem to like everything haha. You still gotta name it too. I must ask you next time. People always tend to surprise me every now and then :D It makes me feel special inside ;D I think I had enough for one day. Lots of posts out of no where too xD Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment