Monday, January 31, 2011

"Don't care about all the pain in front of me."


So what? I don't care anymore. I'm going to just live my life to the fullest. Whatever happens happens. That's what I'm going by from now. Or at least try to haha. Leona Lewis has great songs though :D You emailed me today. You don't know how much that made my day. I was like what??? at first until I opened it haha. You really don't know how happy I am right now. Also, the reason why I posted the song ;D Anyways, it's great we're starting to hang out again. I really really really missed it. I want to sleepover again now :] Greatest times happened with you and I mean it. You know, after hearing this song, I realized that life is made for mess ups. It's made for error and mistakes. It's time I took chances because I may not get another one. You shouldn't ever let good things pass you by. & guess what, I'm not stopping for anything now "cause I'm just trying to be happy" :]

No comments:

Post a Comment