Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Some just want everything But everything means nothing."


This song is a classic. I sure love it :D But it's so true. People want too much in life. They ask for more and more. Why can't you just be happy with what you have? I really wonder why. Stop asking and start giving. At least do something to help someone else. Today was amazinggggg. I finished homework early, flew a helicopter (those toy ones haha), played Wii, watched my first Pro Bowl game, and hung out with the family all day long. That last one just made my whole day :) So, I accidentally pressed the up button for the helicopter and didn't know how high it was gonna go and it shot up high haha. It was scary, but funny. I might post pictures later. There were quite a lot xD Of the whole day I mean haha. Played Sonic on Wii. That game sure is addictive haha. NFC totally owned the Pro Bowl game at first with 0-28. At the end of the game, it was 41-55. I was voting for the AFC. That's my side haha. It's all good. They caught up and made a comeback. I thought they would have 0 the whole game haha. I was happy. Family family family family family. One of the top most important things in life. It was nice seeing family, which I don't see too often. Well some of them. Hanging out with my buddayyyy again :D I miss you so much. It's been so long since we talked too. At least we might go over soon. I can't wait :D Oh another good song by Alicia Keys is Doesn't Mean Anything. I just love her songs. So down to earth and real. Easy to relate to too. For some reason, I'm really looking forward to this week. I think cause today was such a good day. Well, I hope this week is good too. So many birthdays. Tomorrow is Shelly's birthday, then Bruce's the day after I think, and Kenia's on Thursday. Lots of celebrating this week thats for sure haha. See, it's already going to be a great week. Can't wait to get it rolling. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment