Thursday, January 13, 2011

Before I sleep...

Today definitely had its ups and downs. But things happen. Though it seems like things are going wrong, I'm quite lucky. There are kids out there without parents or even homes. I take all I have for granted. It's kind of hard not to. I just don't think about it much. So many people deserve a lot more than they get. How rare is it that they get that they want? Pretty rare. I wish I could give back some how. To the world. To the places with no supplies. The kids with no food. Just anything. I wish I could help. I want to grow up and change things. I want to help people. Improve their lives. I want to make a difference. Something people say and never do. I want change in this world. Very hard. I know. But an attempt is better than not trying at all right? I take things for granted and I know. I'm sorry for the people who don't have even have half the things I do. You probably don't want my pity. But you deserve a lot more than you get. I wish for the best since that seems like that is all I can possibly do right now. Oh wee, it's 11:11 :D So yeah. I must remember this: When I grow up, I want to make a difference. Not only will I make myself happy, but I'm helping someone else. That is all that truly matters. To see their lives change because someone helped them, it's something I want to do. Dreams coming true is really rare. When it happens, don't let that moment of happiness and joy leave you because that is a feeling millions and millions of people will probably never feel in their lifetime. Consider yourself lucky. That's what you told me a lot. It was your catch phrase. My penpal told me the exact same thing in my penpal letter freshmen year. We both laughed at that coincidence. I had another coincidence today too. You told me you made me mad on December 7th. Not too long ago, someone else said 12/7 instead of 24/7 cause thats the half of it. I was kind of shocked for a second haha. But yeah, I get a lot of coincidences. I wonder if it's a sign... I will go through whatever will come my way, just to see that smile on your face. Seeing other people makes me happy inside. That is all I could truly ask for in life. Smiles. Real smiles. That helps make my world go round you know. It sounds stupid, but really a smile means a lot more than you may think. A smile represents happiness. All I want is for people to be happy. Good night world & I hope you live a happy life :]

No comments:

Post a Comment