Monday, January 10, 2011

"Every step I take Every move I make Every single day Every time I pray I'll be missing you."


It was 2:30 and KWIN was on. This song came up. It was super catchy and I liked it. I listen to it now and it makes me sad. So, I dedicate this song to everyone and anyone who has lost someone in their lives. This song has a whole lot of meaning to it. If only they still had songs like these nowadays. Honestly, the 90s had some really good music. Some are even better than what we have today. I love old music. Today was a super long but fun day :D Went all around town with family aha. So Centromart was stop number 1. Also went to the gas station and back. I wanted to run around in the store, but I got too lazy to get out the car xD Then, I went to my grandpas' & grandfathers' houses. Watched tv for a little while. After that, we went to Walmart, Best Buy, and Target. With all shopping done, we went back to my grandfathers to give him the heater and dvd player we got for him. Then we got burritos and tacos from a taco truck. Yummmm. Those burritos are like the 2nd best to me haha. The beef is just way too goooooooood :D Spent like 4 hours out of the house, which was good. I need to get out more. And my mom won't let me go bowling tomorrow >.> Oh well. More time at home talking to people. Only one more week left till break is over. I say that in every post even though it's a little over a week haha. Didn't get to do history hw xD but I can still start the tripod! :D Keeping my hopes up. Now this song is going to be stuck in my head lol. I can't get over what happened in the car. We started talking about phones and my dad was telling us how he had one of those JUMBO cell phones. Like the size of your shoe xD See them in movies sometimes. Anyways, yeah so he had one and we just talked about this story my aunt told us. When she first met my dad, he had like a leather jacket, that jumbo phone, and his red car. She thought he was a gangster HAHAHAHA. I still can't believe that. I miss that red car xD But still, I find that HILARIOUS. My dad+gangster=o.O hahaha. Exactly what I thought when she told me. Ahhh, them good days with story telling. I just love having flashbacks. I won't get over the phone thing though. Good times, good times. Off to do whatever now :] *R.I.P. Big

No comments:

Post a Comment