Monday, January 10, 2011

"You're better than the best I'm lucky just to linger in your light."


This song is amazing in every way possible aha. There's always someone that brings a smile to our faces :) I have many of those people. It's great to know that there's always someone there for me even if I don't know it. But this song just makes you wanna sway back and forth and sing the lyrics in a car driving down the highway. Well I wouldn't mind doing that haha. But this song makes me smile. So I didn't even realize that I didn't post yesterday xD I was busy all day doing the same thing as any other day lol. I hope my parents let me go bowling tomorrow. I still haven't asked xD It's going to be hecka late notice aha. So I'm hoping they still let me go xD I haven't seen people over break at all and it's good to get out every now and then if you have nothing to do. Goal for today: finish history homework & start the lego tripod. I hope I finish in time before we start school again xD I'm sooooooooooo lazy lol. People don't believe me when I say that. But who isn't lazy? Exactly. Everyone is. They just don't admit it. The sun is shining so bright today. I can tell because my solar bobble head thingy is making that noise. Couldn't sleep much again. I feel like my sleeping habits are getting worse and worse. Tonight is the new Pretty Little Liars episode :D I can't wait to see what happens. Every episode makes you on the edge of your seat. Hopefully this time I don't need to hide behind a pillow haha. Yes, I'm a big baby xD That is why I don't like watching scary movies, even though I do sometimes haha. Well I will go start off my day doing something xD I'm not sure what yet aha :]

No comments:

Post a Comment