Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"I never thought I'd say I'm fine without you."


We probably have all gone through that moment. We never thought that we could live without someone, but sometimes, we actually can. But there is always someone who you can't live without. That person is a keeper<3 So, back to school was better than I expected! I had to get a voucher for ALL my books though. That was new haha. My locker is on the second floor of Locke though -__-" I wanted one on the first floor, but they were all taken >.> Sadddd, but yeah. The stairs aren't HORRIBLE. Gotten use to them, sorta xD But yeah, hopefully it's all good. I rebelled today aha. Omg, it was SO. MUCH. FUN. hahaha. No joke xD Ahh, I wish I could have more days like today. It was fun just to get out, though my parents don't know. Only my sister and she knows since she took me haha. Who knew you can have so much fun in Target? hahaha. Great first day back though. It really made my day. That goes for Resolution #5: Try something new. Yeeeeee, aha. Also, I edited Resolution #7: 2.5 3 hours online on school days. Hahaha, that one is not good, but I couldn't help it. Hardly any homework today! :D Only Avid, but gotta wait on that, and my online english class. I finished assignments for this week though so that is good. Not ready to write essays, though the book we need to read for the class looks good. Hmmm, I sure hope so aha. Also, I'm starting with playing piano again. One hour may be tough per week, but I'm trying to squeeze that in every Sunday :] Woohoo, one resolution done! It's not even been one month yet aha. That is veryyyyyy good :D This year may be much better than I thought it would be. So at Target, there were so many Valentine's Day stuff even though its like a month away. Suppppper long, but doesn't matter to me. I haven't had a valentine before, so I got nothing to really look forward to xD It's all good though. All I need are friends & family :D It's also nice to see others happy too. So many smileys in this post. I had a reallllllllyyyyy good day then hahaha. Oh and the picture is of the moon obviously xD I like taking pictures of the moon. It's been like a month or so since I took a picture cause of the foggy weather lately. That prevents me from taking pictures >.> But it's so pretty :3 It's nice to have blue skies and sunshine again. I miss it. Then, stars will be out at night :D No more fogggg haha. Can't wait for spring to finally come and the flowers to start blooming. This year is looking better and better already. I'm not sure if I should look forward to Anthropology tomorrow xD I should though aha. Yeah, I hope it's gonna be good. I only know that Aileen is taking it with me. Not sure who else. Well, I'm hoping tomorrow is just as good as today or better. I had so much to write today haha. Until later... :]

No comments:

Post a Comment