Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"I've found a reason to show, a side of me you didn't know."


There is a lot for me to say about this person. He's changed me and I barely realized it. So that is why I put this song. I'm showing a side of me you probably didn't know, and along the way, I have surprised myself as well. You showed me how much I really missed watching football, how good indie music is, how blogging is a way to express all the things I wouldn't tell someone in person, and more. Haha, oh football. I only watch the Superbowl games and that's it. Nothing else. Now I'm watching every Colts game that I can and even a Jets game here and there. I miss how crazy I get when my team gets a touchdown. And you helped me by telling me to watch a game. Since then, I haven't been the same. Two Door Cinema Club. The first band you showed me. I love their song "What You Know." See, this is why I'm open to all types of music because they are all so good. But now, I'm a huge TDCC fan and I'm even willing to get their cd, which I hardly ever do. Another thing I've realized: Blogging is like the first thing I think about in the mornings. When I wake up, I think, "what should I blog about today?" Haha, kinda cheesy, but it's becoming a habit and a great way for me to express my feelings. You've shown me so much about myself that I probably would've never known about. The picture above is a piano made of legos. I remember showing you the picture since you're a lego fanatic. You said it was fake because legos aren't smooth. You were right about the smooth part. So I kept looking it up on google just to prove to you that it is real. And it is :) We talk every day, and when I say every day, I literally mean every day. I'm surprised anyone wants to talk to me that much lol. But it's always nice having someone to talk to. I feel like I can tell you anything even if you do confuse me a lot. You have always been there for me and it means so much. You probably don't know it, but it's okay. "And the reason is you" football buddy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment