Friday, January 14, 2011

Weeeeeee.

Don't mind the title. Has nothing to do with the post xD Just from this commercial I watched with a pig that says "weeeeeeeee." Hahaha. It's funny and cute. Well there's chinese school tomorrow so I gotta post early :( *sigh* The final is next week D: I'm so nervous. I worked super hard this semester it's crazyyyy. That's good though. I'm really aiming for that gift card! :D I'm getting tired though so that may be a sign. Started the tripod today! :D Finally aha. I wanted to start this thing 3 weeks ago, but did I? No. xD I'm done with the part you put the camera on. It's the legs that may come out funny >.> I hope it doesn't look weird. That would suck. Well I will try my best with this. It seems pretty cool so far. I hope there's not a lot of pieces left over in the end. If so, I can always do something with them haha. I don't know what though... But yeah, I'm sure I'll think of something lol. Knowing me, I'll get bored and make whatever haha. I'm more creative than I think I am -___-" So yeah. Today was a good day. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment