Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"This has gotta be the good life."

Good Life~One Republic

Today has been a really good day. Well it ended off on a good note :D So a friend of mines showed me this song. Same friend who showed me TDCC. This song made me think about my life and how lucky I am. My parents have given me everything I could ever want and more. I admit, they spoil me. I'm just not appreciative of it all and I'm sorry. My friends have been there from me since day one and I never get to say enough thank yous to show how grateful I really am. The people I have met once and may never see again. You gave me seconds, minutes, and even hours just to get to know you. You may not know it, but you've somehow changed me as well. I been influenced by people my whole life and I'm thankful for it. I'm thankful for so much. And I know that I am living a good life. Omg, the drama has gotten so good even my sister is hooked :D I've convinced 3 people to watch a drama *woot woot* haha. That's pretty good :) And two are guys lol. Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens. Four episodes left and I should be done by later on today after I sleep lol. Oh and I tried comparing lotto tickets because I thought one was the one my mom got and the other was the winner numbers. Yeah, I'm very slow today because the one I thought with winner numbers was actually the ticket my mom and dad got today xD Me+today=super slow. I think that nasal shot got me tired because I feel so sleepy. Or because my mom woke me up at 10 this morning. Who knows? Gahh, I keep saying that >.< I notice how after you talk to someone for awhile, you start to say what they do. It is quite interesting. Well, I couldn't think of a picture so I thought of the sunset and that picture popped up on google so I decided to put it up. I always wanted to spend time with a guy at the beach. I hardly ever go to the beach, but when I do with family, it's not as nice as it is in pictures. It's usually kinda dark and cloudy xD But anyways, it's a very nice picture. Good morning world & to that guy once again. You seem to be surprising me very much lately :]

No comments:

Post a Comment