Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunshineeee,

Good morning world! Such a beautiful day today :D The picture is from Google xD Maybe not blue skies, but still it's so nice outside. I wanna go and just take a walk or something. Too bad I'm stuck inside all day -__- Well I can admire the view from inside the house haha. Been looking at CalPoly stuff all morning. Apparently, the transfer rate is like 13% and I'm like D: over here reading it xD It's pretty crazy though. But I don't even know if I wanna go there for sure for sure, but it is 2nd ranked for the top civil engineering schools. I don't even care if the school is best of the best. As long as it's program is good or better, than that's pretty darn good aha. But yeah, in like 6 months I'll be applying for colleges already. That is TOOOOO soon -__-" I'm not ready to graduate yet D: I even thought about this yesterday. I will live it up everyday because I rather regret something I did do rather than something I didn't do. Once something's gone, it's gone. I will enjoy each and every day that I still got knowing that tomorrow will be a better one :]

No comments:

Post a Comment