Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Dalia!!! :DDDDD

Today was awesome haha. I got 100% on my dictation :D woot woot. I don't even need the clues now :) I think my memory helps in chinese school. And only chinese school haha. Final has been moved a week back. YES! haha. Went out of town today. That was fun. Playing Wii, bike riding, encountering a guy playing the drums for everyone to hear & doesn't matter who, and much more aha. Lots of fun :D Oooooo, today's also Dalia's birthday! :D I hope her day was awesome as well as the rest of her year :] She deserves it and much more. I will give her her gift once we get back. That reminds me, I need to wrap it -___-" heh. Yeah, I sort of forgot to wrap it, but I remembered to buy it haha. I will do tomorrow, or Monday xD Anyways I don't got much more to write. Waiting for the next post aha. I told you I would make a big deal about it and I kinda will (not really) haha. But for the fun of it :D Birthdays only come once a year, for most people (hehehe I'm lucky xD), and you should always go a little crazy you know. So yeah, 13 more minutes :]

No comments:

Post a Comment