Thursday, January 6, 2011

blahblahblah

My mom tells me to study so I can take my permit test. I tell my dad I want to go next week. He says to wait till I have more time -___-" So much for that xD At least I dont have to worry about driving. I dont even want to start yet. I rather wait till I'm 18 and just skip the classes. Thats like $200 >.< More time to study or slack off though xD Its great to have friends who can help :D Finished the drama! :D I'm glad about that. Since it seems like people I'm talking to are busy, I think I will start another one :D Fated to Love You I think was the title. So my dad just told me to take my permit test over the summer. I'm in no rush so it doesn't matter. I don't think I'm ready either. I shouldn't push myself if I'm not. Since thats not going to happen, I will just relax the rest of my break. That sounds really good to me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment