Saturday, January 8, 2011

What a day.

Colts lost D: 17-16. At least it was a good game. Nothing went how I wanted it to today, but at least tomorrow will be a better day. Hoping to do my history homework tomorrow. Emphasis on the word hoping lol. I need to sleep early since my dad works early tomorrow. Only a week left of break. How sad. At least I get to see friends :D And I'm really looking forward to Tuesday. Oh and college classes are always interesting. I JUST thought my neighbors stopped karaoking, but I was wrong xD Its so loud I'm surprised anyone can sleep with it on. It's like there is no one living around them even though there is. Well time to sleep. Ready for whatever tomorrow brings & I hope that it's going to be finishing my history homework haha. I will push myself :D The picture has the roses I got from today. Super pretty :D Have them in my room, but I need a better place to put them. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment