Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Truth is,

People say this all the time: "what would I do without you." Truth is, you would live. You may say otherwise, but you would live on. I help people every now and then if they need it. That's it. I do small things for people. I don't mind. It's not a big deal for me. But when people do say that, it makes me happy to know that they need me. I'm modest, so I would say that you'll live. You would though even if I wasn't here. I'm sure you can find someone else to help you. The little things I do are appreciated and I thank the people that realize it. It really means a lot to me. Some people don't understand why. I would stop helping myself to help someone else. That is just the kind of person I am. I can change it, but will I? Of course not. I like helping people. Actually, no. I loveeeee helping people. It makes me feel good about myself. It's good to know that I'm needed. Thank you guys :]

No comments:

Post a Comment