Friday, January 7, 2011

Yesterday was a good day.

I didn't have enough time to blog about yesterday so I will do that today :D So since my parents both had day offs, we went out of town :D Bass Pro Shop, JCPenney, Vans Outlet, Walmart, and McDonalds. Manteca was our first stop in all of this. Went to the Bass Pro Shop for what seemed to be hours but they played Taylor Swift so I was happy :3 Also, I got 2 of those souvenir pennies from there. Now I gots 10 :D I always like getting them whenever I go places. Good memories from them. Then afterward, we went to JCPenney, which was like 5 minutes from there haha. I got a new cardigan :D The Vans Outlet was literally less than a block away so we went there too. I got new blue shoes :]]]]]] Then we went back to Stockton and went to Walmart. Seems like theres nothing for me to buy. I think it's cause we're on break xD And our last destination: McDonalds. We got the 50 pieces of chicken nuggest for $9.99. Thats a good deal aha. Super good. Once we got home, my sister and mom made cookies :3 Homemade cookies are THE BEST haha. I <3333333333333 them so much. That was tasty xD Still got a lot too :D 11:11 just passed xD So yeah, off to another, hopefully, good day :]

No comments:

Post a Comment