Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gah.

Gah-made up word I use instead of bleh haha.

I missed 11:11 by one minute. So GAH lol. It's ok. As long as I don't miss 11/11/11 11:11, then it is all good :) So yeah today was full of laughs. And I mean full. Even though it was just like 15 minutes of crazy laughing. Still laughter aha. Today was a pretty good day. 2 more problems left of history! Omg im so proud of myself haha. I'm sooooooo close that I want to finish it tonight! I'm eager to do homework for once xD So, an old friend added me today on fb. It's funny cause I was just thinking about him a few days ago. We weren't super close, but I got to know him in algebra class 7th grade. Good guy. Seems like things are kinda rough for him so I wish him the best. Reminds me of this embarrassing time in 7th grade. I don't even wanna say it. So something went into my eye and yeah he laughed cause he saw the whole thing. It was during the flag salute too. I remember he was laughing like crazy and I was so disgusted by what it was. I don't even wanna say it. He still looks the same, though his hair is longer. It's good catching up with old friends. I didn't expect it to happen, so it makes it all better. I think that made my day just thinking about it haha. Yeah, I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I can't think of it. Hmmmm, well I was gonna listen to music to help me sleep again. Hopefully that works tonight. I always wonder why you never ask me personal questions. Well not really personal, but like "hows your day?" and what not. Things like that. Oh I remember. I had like a 2 hour conversation with someone else haha. It honestly felt a lot longer than that. Seems like I'm getting to know you better and that's good. You got crazy ideas like duct taping my door hahaha. I kept laughing at that. You're so weird at times too, but your a good guy, most the time xD I just realized this post is like about "good guys" hahaha. Time to sleep. Or attempt to. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment