Monday, January 24, 2011

Time's starting to fly...

Well this will be some week >.> It's fully packed. I don't even have enough time to blog xD Even homework is piling up. Well, I will do both tomorrow! Hopefully. So we actually talked today. And just talked. I kinda held myself back around you in the past, but it was really nice just chatting today. I enjoyed it. I'm sure looking forward to many more chats with you :) It's good to know you're still the same guy. Reminds me back to that piano room day. A day I sure won't forget. Anyways, saw my cousin today. He didn't see me though haha. Well Debora totally made him look our way xD Ahh, very funny day. TA period was freaking hilarious. Hanging out with Debora, Angela, James & Martin is reallyyyyyyyyyy funny haha. Also, "rebelled" again haha. It really doesn't seem like much. But today was a great day. Now if only the rest of the week was the same haha. I really hope so. Oh, and Happy Birthday Nikki!!! :D Good night world & 'little boy' hahaha :]

No comments:

Post a Comment