Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"I've found time can heal most anything."

Fifteen~Taylor Swift

I put up this song since I'm listening to it right now xD I remember when I was fifteen listening to this song. I felt as if it helped me make it through the hard times of school. But time does heal almost anything. Even from pain. What I find funny is that the first guy to break my heart was the same guy to heal it. He probably has no idea. And guess how I found out about Taylor Swift. You're right if you guessed him. Teardrops on my Guitar was your profile song and I still haven't forgotten till this day. Since then, her music has brought me to a good mood whenever I'm feeling down. You made me suffer through a lot of pain, but if it wasn't for you, I would've never gotten over the heartbreak you gave me. So, I may have liked and disliked you, but now, your just another person from the past. I'm really tired today. I don't know why. I got 10+ hours of sleep. Maybe cause I been staring at the computer screen all day. Even with the occasional chores didn't help. Now I just feel like sleeping. Spent almost all day playing games xD That's what break is about aha. Doing nothing all day. So, I put up the picture cause I'm cold right now xD I decided why not snow since its winter and all. I haven't even watched my drama today. Shocking huh? Welp, time for dinner :]

No comments:

Post a Comment