Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday."

Coming Home~Diddy-Dirty Money

When I heard the first few seconds of this song, I was really hoping that it wasn't another one of those rap songs. And I was right. It may be a rap song, but what makes this one different is that it's actually GOOD. It has REAL meaning to it rather than cussing every other second. Now that's annoying. Anyways, I wasn't sure what this song really meant when I heard it a few times. Not until I looked it up on youtube. Truth is, it's really for the soldiers. I listened to the song again and it all made sense. The chorus probably has to be my favorite part. Diddy's part  was pretty good, but I found a good cover of the song as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7P8B6OCi5U What I can't get over are the lyrics. There aren't many songs that don't have to deal with love. I'm glad that there is finally a song that has to deal more with life and not love. It's good to have a variety you know? All I want is for the soldiers to be with their loved ones, but we all want things we can't have. I hope that someday this war will finally end and not have people risk their lives for me and the millions of Americans out there. Many people probably hardly think about this, but it's things like this that really get to me. It's always sad to see someone go, even if it's someone I didn't know, but it was someone who was willing to risk their life for me. There are people that risk their lives everyday and I thank them. I wish I could go find each and every one of them, but that would be crazy haha. Anyways this song is really good and I would recommend it to everyone and anyone :D I can sure type alot about a song haha. So I watched Skyline today; very good movie. Ending sucked so I'm hoping that there will be a second one. Also watched the beginning of Despicable Me, but since my sister got lazy, we're going to finish it tomorrow xD I got bored with my camera so I took a picture of this cute bear I bought at Great America. My sister calls it Yogi Bear haha. I will get her the darker one this year when we go to Fall Rally and name it Coco xD Oh our lovely inside jokes. I'm glad that we been spending so much time together. Before we moved, we would talk ALL night for hours and I sure miss that. Now since we don't share a room, I barely know whats going on in her life. She knows like all my friends (I dont know how she remembers them all but she does) and I barely have a clue who is who at her school. I should really pay more attention but my memory is at 110% xD I'm really bad at remembering things. I think this will be my last post for today since I'm trying to stay under 3 posts per day. Honestly, I really need something to do or someone to hang out with xD 再見 :]

No comments:

Post a Comment