Saturday, January 1, 2011

"I've had the time of my life and I never felt this way before."

The Time~Black Eyed Peas

This has been some year. Just 39 more minutes and it'll finally be 2011. I already watched the ball drop in Times Square earlier so just waiting for tomorrow to come. Listening to fireworks outside my window which is the reason for the picture on the right. I want to see a heart shaped firework someday :D. Well I'm not going to sleep in the living room tonight. Change of plans, so it's going to be tomorrow. Also didn't rewatch Despicable Me. Alot planned, but when do plans actually turn out to what you expect? I'm glad I get to stay up though since I hardly do. Today has been a pretty slow and fast day. How odd. And my sister is now sitting by me acting like a weirdo. I think she needs some sleep. Immediately. I'm already tired, but I still want to stay up. There are only two reasons why I want to stay up. One, it's the new year so why not. Two, to eat a Ferrero Rocher. I'm weird? Yeah, you can call me that :D But not everyone can say, "I ate a Ferrero Rocher at 12:02am on new years." Haha, that makes me laugh myself. But that's exactly what I'm going to do :D I love smiley faces xD I think I'm getting to tired or I just don't know what to say anymore. I looked back at my new years resolutions from this past year and I only did one of four. To take drivers ed online. At least I went through with one. This year, I'm trying to go through with at least six of them. It's going to be tough, but I'm up for a challenge every now and then. So the song above wraps up my year. I've had many great times like bowling, key club events, school dances, spirit week, fall rally, community service events, and more. There were just so many times I don't want to forget. Well time to watch the ball drop again :D Well the ball dropped. I had my first Ferrero Rocher of 2011 at 12:00AM :D and many random Happy New Year IMs from people. Now its nonstop fireworks. I definitely can't sleep now haha. Hmmmm, is there a remedy to help sleep? I wonder if listening to someone singing helps. Tried it before, but its been quite some time. Never had so much fun on a New Years in a long time. Well I should be going to sleep now. Been posting all day and its starting to become like a hobby. I hope that I can actually fall asleep for once. There is only one thing that would make this year even more special, and that is having that special someone in my life. I hope he comes into my life soon because that would make me very happy♥ good morning world & let this year begin :] lalalalalalala...

No comments:

Post a Comment