Friday, December 31, 2010

"We'll see fireworks tonight."

Fireworks~Plain White T's

Yes, another Plain White T's song. "Well I've made up my mind that I want you to be the one The one I wanna be with when I'm ninety-two." This is the song I'd like share with the perfect someone when the clock strikes 12:00. 365 more days till I see that exact day on the left. That feels like a very long time. Since today is December 31, most people are out celebrating with friends and what not. I'm at home watching movies with my sister. It's alot more fun than it actually sounds. Well I get to cross off one thing from my "To Do List of the Year." Number 5: try something new. I plan on sleeping in the living room for the night. I'm actually looking forward to that haha. Since I don't like sleeping on the floor and my sister doesn't like sleeping on the floor in my room, the living room was the perfect in between place. It honestly feels like another day rather than a new year besides staying up till 12 just for fun. Date Night was a very funny movie and I'm glad we watched it. Then gonna watch Despicable Me again. That has got to be my favorite movie, not just for the year, but for all time. I'm also glad I wasn't online all day, maybe half of the day, but not the whole day. I'm really wondering what will happen in 2011. I know there will be many surprises, but how many? Probably not as many as I want, but I guess we'll see. It seems just like another day. Next thing I know, I will be back in school and break will be over. Told my mom I wanted to take my permit test on the 13th and I really hope I pass. I really got to study for that if I want another resolution out of the way. I think I might just keep that to myself unless I pass. I wish I was out of town today doing something fun like most people. But whats good is that I'm not like most people and I like that. Even if I can't go out places with my friends all the time, text, etc. it's what I have that truly matters. I'm more thankful for everything that I have and the people I met/know now than ever before. &thats what makes me truly happy :]
*just a side note, I'm really liking this blog aha

No comments:

Post a Comment